Statement of Commitment to Accessibility
At TerraCorp Management Inc. we are committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities by identifying, removing, and preventing barriers to promote the rights of all persons and to build and create an inclusive and accessible working environment, in accordance with the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code (the “Code”) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (the “AODA”).
TerraCorp supports the intent of the AODA and its goal of achieving accessibility for Ontarians with disabilities with respect to Customer Service, Information and Communications, and Employment.
- TerraCorp is committed to ensuring accessibility for persons with disabilities by identifying, removing, and preventing the barriers that might interfere with the ability to obtain goods and services provided by TerraCorp.
- TerraCorp strives at all times to provide its goods and services to customers in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities and is ommitted to giving people with disabilities the same opportunity to benefit from our services in a similar way as other customer.
- TerraCorp strives to ensure that every customer receives equitable treatment with respect to goods and services, without discrimination, and receives the accommodation where required.
- TerraCorp is committed to ensuring that every employee receives equitable treatment with respect to employment and services, without discrimination, and receives accommodation where required, in a timely manner.
- This policy applies to all individuals entitled to the protections set out in the AODA and its Regulations, including customers and employees of TerraCorp.
- Where required, TerraCorp will consult with the person with a disability to understand his or her specific accessibility needs, and will then make all reasonable efforts to meet those individual needs in a timely manner.
Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
TerraCorp’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan outlines the strategies and actions to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility and to meet all the requirements under the AODA and its Regulations.
Please contact Accessibility@TerraCorp.ca for more information or to:
- Request a copy of the Accessibility Policy
- Provide feedback on the way we provide products and services to customers with disabilities
- Request a document in accessible format
- Request additional information or provide your comments